May 24, 2006

What a Feeling

What he said is echoing in my head. It was said in casual conversation, but it's on repeat in my mind: "You're not moving, you're leaving." It's such a small, simple phrase. It really probably didn't mean much at all, but I can feel it, and it hurts. There are probably five people in Lincoln I'm deeply going to miss when I'm gone. And, well, he's one of them. But that's beside the point. "You're not moving, you're LEAVING."

Build your world with precious words -- says Chabad.org. Seems we live in a world of words, and without words sensations are no more than thoughts. Words of wisdom for the day.

I've become more scattered lately. I need to refocus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons