Feb 4, 2008

A Football Break.

This is a semi-rare divergence, but I have to say that last night's Super Bowl made me hoot and holler with happiness. Yes, I love football. Maybe it's because I'm from Nebraska and once you're a Nebraskan you're a Husker. I called the Giants win and called my little brother -- a football connoisseur (he writes for a few football websites) -- to do a "nanny nanny boo boo" because he made fun of me for picking the underdog. But take that, little brother! I also think it's great that the Mannings won both last year and this year. Thing is, Tony Romo and Tom Brady are robots. Brett Favre is a ruggedly good looking genius. And the Mannings are good, hometown boys with hearts. Come on, how CAN'T you love them!?

So in honor of the Mannings, here's a cute photo of the brothers -- Peyton, Eli and Cooper.

2 comments:

ZM said...

awww.

(gee, hope nobody heard me say that - Manning adoration is verboten in Beantown. But Eli Manning is such a wee fellow compared to the other guys, and you can't help rooting for him.)

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

Ha ha ha ... aren't they adorable!?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons