Mar 5, 2008

Just two things.

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's hump day. So here's a few quick Web links for those out there with nothing to do but click around the internet ...

A Simple Jew has posted an interesting Q&A with Mottel of Letters of Thought about Overcoming Lethargic Davening. It's an interesting read, go check it out.

And for the politician in all of us -- check out GOOGLE MAPS, with primary results. Freaking awesome! Not only that, but you can park the code on your website/blog. I have to say last night's results are disappointing. This means another two months of dragged out political junk. I can't wait to see what kind of mud-slinging begins today :(

Oh, and just for kicks and giggles -- if you have an AIM account, MSN account, GChat, and more, you can talk across platforms with Pidgin. I like having it all in one place, no lie. Plus, my little brother doesn't use AIM or GChat, so if I ever want to talk to him, well, I have to thrust myself into MSN messenger. I hate that thing.

1 comments:

A Simple Jew said...

Thanks again for the link, Chaviva :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons