Jul 20, 2011

Kvetching and Noshing

Well, I'm at it again! As if I don't have enough on my plate and more to come, I've started another blog.

Yes, I know. I have this blog about all things Jewish and Judaism, and I have my Gluten-Free Kosher Critic blog where I review the obvious. But I wanted to start a very honest, blunt, and to-the-point blog about the struggle with food and the journey of weight-loss and healthy living. I'm I'm guessing at some point that the new blog will merge with Gluten-Free Kosher Critic, especially because with my new plan, Gluten-Free prepackaged foods often will be out, but for now, they're separate.

Thus, I give you Kvetching & Noshing. Check it out. Let's talk. And don't judge me!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons