Aug 23, 2007

Not Jewishly Related ... at all.

In case you were ever interested in, oh, I don't know ... running your own country? Perhaps you'd want to celebrate your newly found power in a castle and personally named currency and city streets. WELL ... YOU CAN!!!

Yes, folks. You can rent out Liechtenstein, for a mere $200,000. You can name the streets, create your own currency, do whatever you want (though I'm sure there's a really strict contract involved). But seriously. You can also rent villages in Germany, Austria and Switzerland!

I discovered this today while perusing Wikipedia and coming across the monarchies and then off to the Liechtenstein page and BAM! I discovered this treat.

Let it be known: If I win the lottery or come across a bountiful fortune, this will be the first thing I do.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks cool, but I'd rather buy Sealand instead.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons