Feb 21, 2012

A Quick Favor

Hello friends. It's me, your overly busy and completely unpredictable and lacking in sleep blog host, Chaviva! I'm here, briefly, ever so briefly, because I'm working to the point of brain-explosion and not eating and ... well, you get it.

Anyway, I have a huge favor to ask.

I'm trying to help collect money to get our Hebrew High Denver and Boulder Hebrew High students to New Orleans for a service-learning trip. 


Got $18 to spare? Please oh please help them out! These are our future leaders doing good in NoLA! 

Just go to https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=caje&id=1 and make sure to mark it down for Hebrew High and for the Service Learning & Leadership Trip. 

I'll love you forever. And maybe I'll bake you something, too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons